Meditation and Mindfulness Instruction, Mind CoachingMeditation, mindfulness, life coaching … we hear promises of stress relief, peacefulness, and calm. Don’t allow this to increase your stress with unanswered questions or unnecessary pressure on yourself… Am I doing it right? What am I missing? I can’t seem to relax!
When I began my personal mindfulness practices, I struggled to find answers.
As a Certified Hypnotherapist, Registered Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master, and Ordained Minister, I began to understand…
Your journey to your goal is what matters. There is not a right way to meditate, but many right ways.
Common goals include:
Weight loss, Quit smoking,
Conquer fears, Overcome fear of public speaking,
Increase well-being, Increase energy,
Increase focus and concentration, Reduce stress
Promote self-healing, Promote self-awareness,
Increase intuition and insight,
Deepen your spiritual path and practice,
Explore Past Life Regression
Mind Coaching, Mindfulness Training, and Stress Management –
Great workshops for Business Gatherings
Fun for Meditation Parties – explore Past Life Regression!
Designed to fit your schedule, call for details
Not comfortable in a larger group setting?
Individual or small group coaching is also available to help you gain your maximum benefit and relaxationFor NCBTMB Certified Massage Therapists, I am an approved provider (705314/32) and offer an approved class for continuing education credit. Certificate provided at completion.
This class is also open to any interested persons not requiring the credits.
Business Workshop or In-Service
• Increase productivity
• Ease stress and anxiety
• Increase positive workflowHost a Meditation Party
• Find purpose and direction
• Remove stagnant energy
• Begin or enhance personal practiceIndividual Training also available
All the tools you need are already within you. Now learn how to access them.
- Time for a team-building exercise at work? Why not a guided Meditation Workshop?
A workshop for your business includes:
• Gentle relaxation and a full-on group meditation experience
• Stress- and anxiety-reducing exercises
• Live Practice with Guided Meditation
• Q and A, Discussions
• Written Materials. So what are you waiting for?Set up an appointment for meditation